Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
Now More Comfortable & With Greater Range!
The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygens levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby's heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones.
• 3 Fabric Socks w/ Universal Fit - Sizes 1-3 (Up to 18 Months)
• Smart Sock Sensor (Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth Technology)
• Base Station with Extended Range (10x Original Version)
• Charging Cords
• Exclusive access to the Owlet app.
• Free Subscription to Connected Care ($60 Value - Coming Soon!)